Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery. Delivery is calculated based on your cart dollar value.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Up to $99.99 $7.00 $100 - $199.99 $9.00 $200 - $499.99 $12.00 $500+ $17.00
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm, 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Up to $99.99 $9.00 $100 - $199.99 $11.00 $200 - $499.99 $16.00 $500+ $23.00
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
The latest in our range of HDMI AV senders. Will allow you to send your pay TV reception (or any other HDMI video source) to any part of the house. Includes a HDMI pass-through so you can continue watching the video source on the parent television without having to use a splitter. 5.8GHz transmission frequency ensures freedom from wireless network interference. This unit includes IR remote extender capability and will support up to 1080p transmission standard.
• Video: HDMI up to 1080p
• Range: 30m (line of sight), 15m (with obstacles such as brick and concrete wall)
• Wi-Fi Standard: IEEE 802.11n WLAN
• Power Supply: 2 x 5VDC 1000mA included
• IR receiver and IR emitter probes included
• HDMI cables not included
• Frequency: Wi-Fi 5G band
• IR Return Range: Fullband 30-60kHz
• Channel Bandwidth: 20MHz/40MHz
• Antenna Diversity: Dual PCB antenna for Wi-Fi