Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm, 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Have control over your electronic devices inside your home or office from anywhere! From lights to heater, from stereos to grooming devices, you can turn your plugged devices on or off from your Smartphone remotely. This Wi-Fi Controlled Mains Power Socket connects to your home Wi-Fi network, and to any internet enabled Smartphone. The APP gives you control over your devices, including a timer. MS6124 contains power monitoring ability to the connected device as well as the common features shared between the two models.
• Power meter - Demonstrate power trend in different cycles.
• Remote control - Turn on/off your electrical appliances from anywhere.
• Countdown Timer - Never over charge your electronics again.
• Anti-theft Timer - Pretend you are home and guard your house.
• Schedule Timer - Perform routine operation automatically for your home appliances.
• APP available for Android® and iOS®
• Input: 230V - 10A, 50Hz
• Output: 230V-10A max
|Neo WiFi Switch|
|Neo WiFi Switch|
|Mains Item connection||Mains AU/NZ 3 Pin|
|Mains Voltage Range||240V|
|Rated for AU Mains|
|Mains Max Current||10A|
|Mains Max Power||2400W|