Spend $70 Online and You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude indent and backordered lines
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods.
• This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery and excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Attaching solar panels to the roof of your caravan or the deck of your boat may sound like a relatively straight forward procedure - if you are happy to drill holes. If you've just sunk tens of thousands of dollars into your caravan or boat, that's probably the last thing you want to do, which is why we have introduced this range of ABS solar panel mounts. Quite simply, you stick these heavy duty ABS plastic mounts onto your caravan or boat using Sikaflex(R), and then screw your panel onto the mount. The solar panel is kept with adequate space underneath for cooling, and the curved design ensures adequate wind deflection for high winds. There are 4 different products, which can be used in any combination to suit your specific application.
ABS Solar Panel Corner Mounts set of 4, HS-8860
A set of four corner mounts, to attach each corner of your solar panel to your desired mounting surface. These can be used on their own for solar panels 40W or smaller.
- ABS Solar Panel Side Mounts, 180mm, HS-8862
- ABS Solar Panel Spoiler Mounts 510mm, HS-8864
- ABS Solar Cable Entry Point, HS-8866
|Mounting Method||Screw Down Bracket|
|Attachment / Securing Method||Screw Down|
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock