Watchdog Timer Module for Microcontrollers for Arduino
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
This handy module connects to your Arduino or other microcontroller project and makes sure it’s still running by watching for a “heartbeat” signal. If the signal stops, the watchdog uses the microcontroller reset line to kick it back into life. Ideal for projects that are mounted in hard-to-reach places and need to keep running with long term reliability. Selectable 5 minute or 1 minute timeout interval.
• Watches for microcontroller activity
• Resets your project if it dies
• 5 minute or 1 minute timeout interval
• Status LEDs on input and output for visual feedback
• Dimensions: 22(W) x 15(H) x 4(D)mm
For More info on Arduino.