To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area and delivery method.
AREAS AUSTRALIA POST PREMIUM NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC METROPOLITAN 14th December 19th December NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC REGIONAL 13th December 14th December SA/TAS METROPOLITAN 12th December 14th December SA/TAS REGIONAL 10th December 14th December WA/NT METROPOLITAN 10th December 11th December WA/NT REGIONAL 6th December 7th December
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16 $100+ Free 12/12/2018 - 19/12/2018
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Turn your ageing collection of VHS and Betamax video tapes into new video productions or record live video straight to your DVD or CD burner. This powerful video recording and editing system will help you make your own DVD movies or family documentaries and uses the latest MPEG-4 compression to produce high-quality real-time recordings from practically any A/V source. The powerful editing software lets you add colour and transition effects as well as sound tracks and titles to your work. Send copies of your completed movies on DVD or VDC to your friends and family and keep them up-to-date with the goings-on at home. The USB interface makes connection a snap so you can be making movies and editing them in no time. Powered by the USB connection.
• Supports USB 1.1 & 2.0 Plug-and-Play
• Resolution up to 720 x 576 @25 fps (PAL) or 720 x 480 @30fps (NTSC)
• Composite Video input via RCA connector or S-Video mini-DIN
• Stereo audio input via RCA connectors
• Audio output via 3.5mm stereo plug
• Compatibility: Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
• Capture box: 72(W) x 30(D) x 11(H)mm
Minimum System Requirements:
• P4 1.6GHz, 256MB RAM
• Windows 7 and XP
• DVD or CD burner
• Compatible Card
For More info on Digitising.
|Output Signal Type||USB 2.0|
|Input Signal Type||Composite Video (CVBS),S-Video|
|Maximum Horizontal Resolution||720Pixel|
|Maximum Vertical Resolution||576Pixel|
|Software supplied with item|
|Software supplied on||CD|
|Input Signal Type||Composite Video and Audio|
|Number of Inputs||1pc|