Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
The last word in battery chargers. Particularly suited to radio control hobbies, It charges Li-Ion, Li-Po, NI-Cd, Ni-MH and lead acid batteries. Li-Po batteries are balance-charged so there's no risk of damage or explosion from incorrect charging. The charging cycle is programmable and the whole process, or the charging of each individual cell can be monitored on the LCD screen. It can be powered with a mains plugpack or directly from a 12V battery or any other DC source from 10 - 18 volts. You'll need a fairly beefy mains supply capable of supplying about 5 amps. A variety of adaptors are included - glow plug, alligator clip, 2 and 3 pin battery packs.
• Up to 14 Ni-CD or Ni-MH cells
• 2, 3, 4 or 5 cell Li-Po packs
• 2 - 12V lead-acid
• Microprocessor controlled
• Delta V charging detection
• 2, 3, 4 and 5 cell balanced charging outputs
• Recommended mains power supply MP-3079
• Dimensions: 132(L) x 82(W) x 28(H)mm
For More info on Charging Batteries.
|Charger Output Voltage||20V|
|Type of Batteries||Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH),Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cad)|
|Charger Output Current||5A|
|Number of Cells||15pc|