Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
A universal smart charger with dual independent charging slots for charging Li-Ion, Li-Po and LiFePO4 cylinder cells. The adjustable battery contacts means this charger is suitable for the plethora of available lithium cell sizes such as 14500 and 18650 to name a few. It can also charge Ni-Cd and Ni-MH in AA and AAA sizes as well as 9V. It features an LCD to show the status of capacity, voltage, time and battery condition (poor/fail). It can be powered using the supplied mains power adaptor or via USB inputs. This universal lithium cylinder battery recharger is not suitable for use with the rechargeable CR123A cell - part SB2411. Use MB3581 only to recharge SB2411. It is suitable for use with rechargeable CR123A Li-Ion cells with a nominal voltage of 3.7V.\
• Suitable Lithium Sizes: 14500, 16650, 17670, 17500, 18500, 18650, 22650, 26650
• Suitable for AA and AAA Ni-Cd and Ni-MH
• Dimensions: 135(L) x 70(W) x 35(D)mm
For More info on Charging Batteries.