TP-Link’s Archer C7 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.75Gbps.
With 1300Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 450Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer C7 is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
• Supports 802.11ac standard - 3 times faster than wireless N speeds
• Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450 Mbps and 5GHz 1300 Mbps connections for 1.75Gbps of total available bandwidth
• Higher Efficiency - Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection (supported by Version 4.0 and above)
• USB Port - easily shares files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
• Guest Network Access - provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
• Easy setup and management with Tether App
• Interface: 4 x 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port, 2 x USB2.0 Storage Ports
• Power: 12VDC @ 2A (Mains adaptor included)
• Antennas: 3 x Dual Omni Directional
• Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b
• Signal Rate: 11ac: Up to 1300Mbps
11n: Up to 300Mbps
11g: Up to 54Mbps, 11b: Up to 11Mbps
• Wireless Security: 64/128-bit WEP/WPA/ WPA2/WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK