Standard Microphone Insert with Pins AM4011 2.35 In stock
Standard Microphone Insert with Pins
PC mount electret mic insert.Data sheet and applications circuit available.- Operates from a single 1.5V battery- 10mm dia x 6.5mm high- 50Hz - 15kHz....
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
Replacement electret mic inserts for tape recorders and other low-cost microphones. Once power is supplied they work beautifully. For example, you can solder them to a PCB for a mic input. Used by OEM’s. Omnidirectional.
• Power: 1.5V – 10VDC
• Current consumption: <0.5mA
• Frequency range: 50Hz - 16kHz
• Sensitivity 68dB +/- 3dB
• Output impedance: <2.2k ohm
• S/N ratio: >56dB
• Dimensions: 9.7(Dia.) x 6.7mm (+/- 0.2mm)
• Pin length: 10mm (+/- 0.5mm)
Warranty: 3 Months