Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Track bus/truck/taxi fleets, or use it for your own cars security or other covert purposes. This robust tracker features a GPS and GSM module for greater tracking flexibility. When GPS is not available (underground car parks etc) it will fail over to GSM. There are several ways vehicle location and information can be viewed, these include through the www.responsegps.com website, calling the device, or SMSing the device a specific code. Variations of this SMS code will return either a Google® Map link with coordinates, or specific vehicle attributes such as speed, direction, lattitude/longitude as well as battery life of the actual tracker. Low battery information will be sent via SMS to an authorized phone number.
The website tracking portal allows for a myriad of statistics to be viewed. On initial entry there is a large Google® Map display with icons of all your tracking devices. Drilling further into the settings will show geofencing entry and departure times, vehicle mileage, fuel consumption, overspeed, and more. Many of these statistics can be exported to an excel file for import into your local database.
Settings on the tracking device can be altered with specific SMS codes such as toggling shock mode (when vehicle moves, data begins uploading to server), geofencing alarm, timer mode (which specifies a time interval when data should be sent), and numerous other setting such as resetting the device.
• Real time upload to www.responsegps.com website
• Geofencing, mileage, overspeed,
• iPhone® and Android® app available
• Can be recharged with attached solar panel or cigarette light plug (included)
• Locate precision: 10-20m
• Uses 2G GSM network and uploads through GPRS (not compatible with CDMA or 3g WCDMA / CDMA2000)
• 4000mAh battery
• Dimensions: 130(L) x 55(W) x 28(D)mm