Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
A universal and code compliant mounting system for attaching solar panels to the roof of your property. Designed to be used with either tiled or tin roofs, with any slope from 0-60° (either flat or pitched), and fully cyclone rated even for wind region D. The easy insertion modules mean that you don't have to slide each attachment along the rail to get it in place, they slot in quite easily at the very spot you want to attach them. For use with 35mm thick modules, a full range of components are available.
• Cyclone proof to Wind Region D (installation guide must be strictly adhered to)
• Vertical or horizontal panel mounting
• Suits any solar panel width, but optimised for 800-825mm width
• Suitable for aluminium framed panels
• 10 year materials warranty
• AS/NZS 1170 approved
• Roof slope: up to 60°
• Wind load: 80m/s
• Snow load: 1.4kNm^2
Sold individually, 2 rails required for each row of solar panels
• 2560mm Rail, for 3x 800-825mm width panels in portrait layout, HS-8800
• 3405mm Rail, for 4x 800-825mm width panels in portrait layout, HS-8801
• 4200mm Rail, for 5x 800-810mm width panels in portrait layout, HS-8802
Rail splice, HS-8803
Sold individually, required to join two lengths of rail in line
End Clamps, 35mm, HS-8804
Sold individually, required to clamp the end solar panels outer edges to the rails
Mid Clamp, 35mm, HS-8805
Sold individually, required to clamp down the edges of two adjacent solar panels
Tile Roof Hook, HS-8806
Sold individually, attaches the rail to the building frame underneath a tiled roof
Tin Roof Hook, HS-8807
Sold individually, attaches the rail to the building frame underneath a tin roof
Adjustable Tilt Legs:
Sold individually, required for mounting onto a flat roof to obtain correct panel angle
Each back leg requires a front leg to match with it
• Adjustable Tilt Front Leg, HS-8810
• Adjustable Tilt Back Leg 10-15°, HS-8811
• Adjustable Tilt Back Leg 15-30°, HS-8812
• Adjustable Tilt Back Leg 30-60°, HS-8813
Note: Product may not match picture shown.
NOTE: This is a special order line which is not stocked in all retail stores but can be ordered. Please call your local store to check if they have stock on hand.