To temporarily assist our customers who can't make it into store, get free freight for online orders over $30, until further notice.
Spend $70 Online and You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only. • Applies to Standard Shipping only. • This may exclude indent and backordered lines • The terms of this service may change at any time. • Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods. • This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery and excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Dangerous goods in reference to shipping are items or substances that when transported are a risk to health, safety, property or the environment. These include and are not limited to: explosives, radioactive materials, flammable liquids, dangerous or volatile chemicals, strong acids, compressed gases, poisons and aerosols. Items that can contain these materials include battery banks, aerosols, some tools and lithium batteries. Items marked with the Dangerous Goods icon below may be subject to shipping/delivery restrictions.
WAS $14.95Save $5.00
PIC16C71X Microcontroller Core Features:
• High-performance RISC CPU
• Only 35 single word instructions to learn
• All single cycle instructions except for program branches which are two cycle
• Operating speed: DC - 20 MHz clock input DC - 200 ns instruction cycle
• Up to 2K x 14 words of Program Memory, up to 128 x 8 bytes of Data Memory (RAM)
• Interrupt capability
• Eight level deep hardware stack
• Direct, indirect, and relative addressing modes
• Power-on Reset (POR)
• Power-up Timer (PWRT) and Oscillator Start-up Timer (OST)
• Watchdog Timer (WDT) with its own on-chip RC oscillator for reliable operation
• Programmable code-protection
• Power saving SLEEP mode
• Selectable oscillator options
• Low-power, high-speed CMOS EPROM technology
• Fully static design
• Wide operating voltage range: 2.5V to 6.0V
• High Sink/Source Current 25/25 mA
• Commercial, Industrial and Extended temperature ranges
• Program Memory Parity Error Checking Circuitry with Parity Error Reset (PER) (PIC16C715)