Gaffa tape on steroids. Rescue tape is a self-fusing tape made of the highest quality materials for a permanent air-tight and water-tight seal in emergency situations. It is designed for quick plumbing repairs, sealing hoses in your car/truck/boat, coating the ends of rope, sealing the hatch of a space shuttle as it re-enters earths atmosphere, wrapping tool handles, emergency O-ring seals or to insulate electrical wiring. Its uses are only limited by your imagination. Just wrap it around a troublesome leak and it will bond in seconds. The tighter you stretch the tape, the quicker it will bond. Brilliant!
• Resists fuels, oils, acids, solvents, salt water, road salt, UV rays
• Remains flexible to -60° C (-85° F)
• Operating temperature range: -65°C to 260°C / -85°F to 500°F
• Continuous temperature range: -60°C to 200°C / -76°F to 392°F
• Cold brittle point: -85° F / -65° C
• Tensile strength (Min.): 700 psi
• Elongation (Min.): 300%
• Tear strength (Min.): 85 ppi
• Bond strength (Min.): 2 Lbs
• Water absorption (Max.) : 3% By Weight
• Dielectric strength (Min.) :400 volts/mil (8,000 V/20 Mil)
• Measures 1 x 12 FT (Approx: 25.4mm x 3657.6mm)
Watch a video below.