Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
• Made with Polycarbonate material and moulded in light grey.
• Operating temperature : minus 40C to 125C
• The lid and base incorporate a tongue and groove sealing system with a EPDM gasket
• Lid fixing screws are M-4 stainless steel (non metallic) into threaded brass inserts
• Wall mounting holes and lid fixing screws are outside the sealing area thus preventing the ingress of moisture & dust
• Designed to IP65 of IEC 529and NEMA 4 (dust and hoseproof)
• Internal guide slots for mounting PCB assemblies vertically
• External mounting plate (4pcs) made of thermoplastic are available as an option
• External hinge kit (2pcs) made of thermoplastic are available as an option.
|PCB Internal Guide Slots|
|Internal Mounting Posts|
|Dust/Particle Ingress Protection||6 - Dust tight, no ingress of dust|
|Liquid/Moisture Ingress Protection||5 - Water jets|
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock