Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
A full function LCD clock with a hidden spy cam. Great for gathering evidence, or simply confirming a suspicion or hunch. Set it up in an area of concern and it will detect motion then commence recording 720p footage in AVI format. Using the included remote control you can also manually take pictures or trigger recording. It includes a big 2400mA rechargeable battery that will provide more than 12 hours of recording time. This can be recharged from a USB port or mains with the supplied cables. To complete the facade it is a fully functional clock, temperature gauge (in Celsius and Fahrenheit), includes a time voiceover, and is also a calendar. A 4GB microSD card is included for up to 60mins of video or 4000 images.
• Image capture: 1280x720
• Video capture: AVI H.264 1280x720 at 30fps
• Audio capture: 16-bit 8000Hz Mono
• Battery capacity: 2400mA
• Lens angle: 140 degrees
• Motion detection distance: Approx 6m
• Recording time: Greater than 12 hours
• Remote control distance: 18m
• Audio recording area: 40m²
• Memory: 4GB microSD card included (capable of taking a maximum of 32GB)
• Dimensions: 115(L) x 57(W) x 23(H)mm
Procedure to set the date and time on the video recording for QC-8026:
1. Insert a Micro-SD card in the camera
2. Connect the clock to the computer
3. In the computer, open a new .txt file name it as "time.txt" in the micro-SD card
4. Open the file and type the updated time, for example: 2014 03 05 10:17 (Year Month Day Time)
5. Save your change and make sure the file is on the micro-SD 's root directory
6. When you make video, the time stamp will be the updated time and date
For More info on Resolution.