To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area and delivery method.
AREAS AUSTRALIA POST PREMIUM NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC METROPOLITAN 14th December 19th December NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC REGIONAL 13th December 14th December SA/TAS METROPOLITAN 12th December 14th December SA/TAS REGIONAL 10th December 14th December WA/NT METROPOLITAN 10th December 11th December WA/NT REGIONAL 6th December 7th December
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16 $100+ Free 12/12/2018 - 19/12/2018
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Will rip through water at up to 24km/h. For a boat this size the impression of speed is staggering. If it ever flips on its head just put on max throttle and it will flip back upright and roar off across the water. Just find a body of water and fun will ensue!
• 2.4GHz remote control with an effective range of up to 100m
• Professional large screw propeller
• Excellent craftsmanship
• Run time: 7-8 minutes
• Mains charger included
• Charge time: 1 hour
• Dimensions: 450(L) x 120(W) x 80(H)mm
• Controller requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
• Recommended for ages 8+
(Onboard video made using the QC-8020 HD Action Camera)
Spare parts available:
GT3776 - Spare Rudder, Pipe and Propeller to suit GT3775
GT3777 - Spare Battery to suit GT3775
|General Type of Vehicle||Boat|
|Rechargeable battery required to power||Main Product|
|Mains charging charge time||60min|
|Batteries can be replaced|
|Battery used for||Remote Control|