The Raspberry Pi 3B is a single board computer about the size of a credit card. It can run Raspbian or Ubuntu Linux, Windows 10 IoT core or even a dedicated media centre OS. Use it to start learning about Linux or IoT.
The bank of GPIO pins allows you to interact with the real world using Scratch or Python. It's even possible to connect an Arduino board to the Raspberry Pi 3B, or even connect Arduino modules to the GPIO pins (module must be 3.3V compatible). You could use our huge range of duinotech modules to turn your Raspberry Pi 3B into a connected sensor hub.
• Quad Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU
• 1GB RAM
• BCM43438 wireless LAN and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
• 40-pin extended GPIO
• 4 USB 2 ports
• 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
• Full size HDMI
• CSI camera port
• DSI display port
• Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
• Micro USB Socket for 5V/2A power
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation