Pro Gas Soldering Tool Kit
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
Asturdy, portable, self-igniting butane powered gas soldering iron tool kit with 3 tips. Produces a 1300°C adjustable flame for low end brazing, tin/plastic melting, automotive repair work, welding and of course heat shrinking. Supplied with 3 interchangeable metal tips for PCB work. For extra convenience the torch has a handy retractable stand so you can rest it somewhere without worrying about it rolling around. It is supplied in a plastic carry case that includes a cleaning sponge, extra tips, a deflector and a cap for the soldering iron.
• Operating time: 80-100 min (on minimal flame)
• Gas capacity: 20ml
• Ignition: Internal Piezo Crystal igniter
• Weight: 115g without gas
• Temperature of torch: Up to 1300°C
• Temperature of hot blow: Up to 650°C
• Temperature of soldering: Up to 500°C
• Case dimensions: 236(L) x 32(W) x 37(D)mm
Spare tips available separately:
• TS-1116 - 3mm Flat Tip for TS-1113
• TS-1117 - 4mm Chisel for TS-1113
• TS-1118 - Blower Tip for TS-1113
Butane gas required - use NA-1020
For More info on Soldering Irons.
|Carry Case Included|
|Cleaning Sponge Included|
|Tip Cover Included|
|Fuel tank volume||20l|
|Fuel burn time||100hr|