Powertech 120W Folding Solar Panel with 10m Lead ZM9129 299.00
Powertech 120W Folding Solar Panel with 10m Lead
Harness the power of the sun with this convenient alternative energy solution.
NOTE: This product is discontinued. Please see our replacement ZM9176
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
Harness the power of the sun with this convenient alternative energy solution. Assembly and use are simple. Once you’ve set up camp, simply assemble the kit by unfolding the panels and pulling out the stand. Connect either the Anderson, alligator or eye terminal plug at the end of the 10 metre lead to wherever you need to supply power. Position the panel for optimum solar capture, moving it as the sun moves. A charge controller is also included so you can deliver power directly from the kit to your battery without fear of over-charging. Once you’ve finished using the panel, just disconnect it and fold away into the included carry bag. Excellent for camping, 4WD and boating adventures where mains power access is uncertain.
• Retractable 30° stand with replaceable legs
• Charge controller can be bypassed for use with an external charge controller
• Heavy duty metal latches and carry handle
• High quality weatherproof (IP65) 3-stage PWM solar charge controller
• 10m battery output lead (5m + 5m extension) with 50A Anderson plugs, aligator clips and eye terminal connector set
• Corners protected from the elements by plastic
• Durable nylon carry bag
Peak Power: 120W
Rated Voltage: 12V
Voltage @ Peak Power: 18V
Current @ Peak Power: 6.67A
Open Circuit Voltage: 22.5V
Short Circuit Current: 7.4A
Panel Dimensions: 835(L) x 1090(W) x 36(H)mm (open)
835(L) x 545(W) x 36(H)mm (closed)
Warranty: 300 Months
Warranty excludes: 25 year limited warranty applies. This warranty covers the panels for defects in construction and manufacturing for a period of 5 years and warrants that the electrical power will remain above 80% for 25 years.