Spend $70 Online and You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude indent and backordered lines
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods.
• This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery and excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
This device enables you to turn a circuit on and off optically. It consists of a moulded plastic housing with an IR LED facing a phototransistor across a gap. Any object in the gap will interrupt the IR beam and consequently switch the phototransistor on and off.The device is very fast and ideal for counting, timing or sensing.Full specs supplied with each unit.
- PCB or chassis mounting
- Low cost- Rugged one piece construction
- Very fastAPPLICATION:
- Counter sensor
- Opto ignition
- Edge sensor
- Tape end sensor.
|Optocoupler Type||Photo interrupter|
|Optocoupler Operating Current||50mA|
|active number of legs||4 count|
|diameter of leg||0.38mm|
|active mount type||Through Hole|
|active connector type||Solder Legs|
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock