COVID-19 & Shipping Updates
In line with government guidelines, all Jaycar company-owned stores are open to all customers. We encourage customers to take advantage of free delivery for online orders over $99 or use our free 1hr Click & Collect service. We thank you for your support as we continue try to keep our community and stores safe. See here for the latest on delivery delays.
You'll be notified as soon as this item is back IN STOCK
Please enter a valid email
You'll be notified as soon as this item is on special
Please enter a valid email
Please enter a valid email
COVID19 - Shipping Delays
We are currently experiencing an increased volume of online orders, along with delays and general congestion within our freight and logistic networks. Australia Post and local couriers are also experiencing unprecedented demands on their delivery services, leading to longer than normal delivery times. Unfortunately, this is resulting in delays getting some of your orders delivered to you on time.
Services that continue to operate as normal are Click & Collect and Express Delivery.
Spend $99 Online & You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude:
• Indent and backordered lines
• High demand low stocked items
• Specialty or promotional items
• Spare parts
• Gift cards
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods, like:
• 3D Printers
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• This offer excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout mainland Australia by standard (road) freight delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Same/Next day: 0 - 2 working days**
Delivery Charges Standard Under $99 $8 Standard Over $99 FREE Same/Next Day Under $120 $18 Same/Next Day Over $120 $12
Free delivery exclusions apply to some bulky and large items. Freight will be charged at checkout for these items.
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized/bulky items or in all locations. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
** Same/Next day not available in all locations or on all products and may be limited to stock availability. The cart delivery "Ship to me" will present what options are available to suit your order.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
The majority of our logistics providers deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Dangerous goods in reference to shipping are items or substances that when transported are a risk to health, safety, property or the environment. These include and are not limited to: explosives, radioactive materials, flammable liquids, dangerous or volatile chemicals, strong acids, compressed gases, poisons and aerosols. Items that can contain these materials include battery banks, aerosols, some tools and lithium batteries. Items marked with the Dangerous Goods icon below may be subject to shipping/delivery restrictions.Airfreight Not Available
Click & Collect Also Available
Need your order even sooner? Order online and collect in-store in 1 hour. Learn more here.
Locate and track the whereabouts of a person, personal belonging or vehicle in real time via your mobile phone. The tracker is rechargeable and compact so it can fit unobtrusively inside a pocket, handbag, luggage, vehicle, etc. To operate, simply insert a GSM Sim card (not included), charge and turn on. It then send it's GPS coordinates via the GSM network to your mobile phone which can be viewed on GoogleMaps.
Latitude, longitude, speed, direction, date & time, and battery condition or a GoogleMaps website link can be sent at any time by sending an SMS from your mobile phone to the tracker. You can also set it to SMS details once movement is detected, when the tracker is in a pre-determined area, over a preset speed, or when the battery is getting low.
A microphone and speaker in the tracker also allows you to dial in to listen to sounds around the tracker, and one of two phones can be called from the tracker for two way communication.
To top off the rich list of features is a SOS button that sends help information to up to three pre-set phone numbers.
A USB cable and car charger is supplied to recharge the built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery, which will keep the tracker functioning for up to 3 days on standby.
• Listen to audio around tracker
• SIMCOM 340D GSM module (Quad band)
• 60 second auto tracking report mode option
• GPS interval power saving mode to extend battery life
• SMS locate
• Monitor function
• Calling function
• SOS function
• Over Area alert (Geo-fence)
• Over speed alert
• Low Battery alert
• Normal operating temperature: -20 to +55°C
• Restricted operating temperature: -35 to +70°C
• GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• GSM & GPS Antenna: Built-in
• GPS Channels: 32
• Locate Accuracy: 10 ~ 20m
• GPS Start Time: 1sec (Hot start), 36sec (Cold start)
• Standby current: * Tracking current: 50mA
• Charge voltage: 5V, 300mA
• Battery: 800mAh Li-ion BL-5C (XC5195)
Unit dimensions: 61(L)x42(W)x11(D)mm
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock