Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
For flexible monitoring of the home or office a Wi-Fi IP camera is the way to go. This model features a 720p camera that produces bright and sharp vision for you to survey the home or office. The audio is two way, so you can plug in a speaker to hear sound remotely or plug in a microphone to be able to transmit audio to those near the camera (speaker and mic are not included). The image can be flipped vertically/horizontally and the luminance/contrast can be adjusted to suit environmental needs.
A range of capture options are built-in. It can trigger the capture of still images or video when motion or sound is detected as well as send an email. It can be setup to capture to a microSD card (available separately). The sensitivity of the capture source can be adjusted. You can also wire up an alarm (available separately) to this unit and set it to sound when motion or sound are detected.
All these settings are accessed through an attractive easy to use web interface. A mounting bracket is included with the camera if you'd like to fit it to a wall or beam.
Note: Only Internet Explorer can be used with the web interface as it requires the use of a Microsoft only ActiveX plugin.
- Image sensor: 1/4 Colour CMOS Sensor
- Display: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Lens: f3.6mm 2.5f
- Min illumination: 0.5 Lux
- Viewing angle: 60 degrees
- 10 x IR LEDs, night visibility up to 15m
- Video compression: H264
- Frame rate: 15FPS(VGA), 30FPS(QVGA)
- Still image capture: 1280x720pixels
-Pan/Tilt Angle: 320º Pan, 120º Tilt
- Dimensions: 100(L) x 100(W) x 125(H)mm
For More info on Resolution.