OBD II GMS/GPS Tracking Device
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
A multi-purpose GPS tracking device for auto enthusiast diagnostics, fleet management or vehicle security. This clever device connects and powers directly from the vehicle's OBD-II port and can SMS you DTC Trouble codes directly from your cars computer, assisting you to diagnose vehicle issues remotely or from the seat of your car.
With the use of an activated SIM card (not included) data can be transmitted over the GSM network and viewed online using a web browser. View vehicle position on Google® Maps, speed, movement. Smartphones can also be alerted when the car drives outside a pre-set boundary, called geo-fence.
There are no installation or on-going tracking charges. You only pay for the GSM SIM card and service. Up to 28 can be used simultaneously if you have a fleet of vehicles.
Note: Most post 1998 vehicles will feature an OBDII port
• Plug and play
• OBD-II plug interface
• 3D G-force sensor
• Fuel consumption
• Over speed alarm & alert
• Driving behaviour
• Powered directly from OBD-II port
• Data Usage: 0.07KB every 30 second upload interval
• Normal operating temperature: -20 to +55°C
• Restricted operating temperature: -35 to +70°C
• GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• GSM & GPS Antenna: Built-in
• GPS Channels: 32
• Locate Accuracy: 5 ~ 10m
• GPS Start Time: 1sec (Hot start), 36sec (Cold start)
• Standby current: 1 - 2mA
• Tracking current: 35mA
• Operating voltage: 12 - 32VDC
• Charge voltage: 5V
• Battery: 800mAh Li-ion
• Dimensions: 55(L) x 25(W) x 50(H)mm, weight: 80g
• Approx 0.10Kb every upload interval
• Approx usage over 24h 300Kb set at 30sec intervals.
Note: Because manufacturers do not all use the same data transmission protocols, the scan tool must be programmed to recognize which one is being used. Fortunately, there has been some standardization, but we're not down to one transmission protocol for all, hence OBD II scan tools can encounter compatibility problems and some vehicle may not be able to report DTC trouble codes.