Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Access your CCTV system via the Internet or your local intranet. Connect a few of these dome cameras to your Ethernet switch and you can be up and running in a matter of minutes. It is designed to take advantage of power over Ethernet to reduce installation costs and setup hassles. You can move the camera around 3-axis. The camera can be accessed through a web browser, which allows you to adjust the visual quality (brightness, contrast, colour, zoom). Snapshots can be taken with ease and the scheduled recording feature will capture move files in H.264 format for reviewing later.
• Processor: TI DaVinci Series DSP
• Operating System: Embedded Linux
• Power supply: 12VDC , PoE
• Power consumption: < 4W
• Dimensions: 110(Dia) x 54(H)mm
• Image sensor: 1/3 2.0 Megapixel SONY progressive scan Exmor CMOS
• Effective shutter: Auto/manual, 1-3~1/10000s
• Min Illumination: 0.2LUX/F1.6(Color),0.01LUX/F1.6(B/W)
• Signal noise ratio: >50dB
• Gain control: Auto/manual
• White balance: Auto/manual
• Lens mount: M12
• Focal Length 3.6mm fixed lens
• Angle of View H: 70°
• Video compression: H.264/MJPEG
• Image resolution: 1080P (1920 x 1080), 720P(1280x720) / D1 (704x576)/ CIF(352x288)
• Encoding speed: 1080p/720p (1-25fps) + D1(1-25fps)
• Bit rate: 160K-8Mbps
• Snapshot: 1fps JPEG capture
• Ethernet: RJ-45 (10/100Base-T)
• Network functions: Ipv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UPnP, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPoE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, QoS, Bonjour, ONVIF
• Remote Operation: Monitor, playback, system setting, file download, log information, maintenance & upgrade
• MicroSD Card: Max 32GB local storage
For More info on Resolution.