Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
This tone generator is a highly practical network installation and troubleshooting tool which features a single/multi tone signal, test leads and a 4 conductor modular cable. The signal emitted by the tone generator can be easily traced by the companion probe, even when cables are in a bundle or hidden in punch down blocks or wall plates. The generator can also be used for checking telephone line polarity and status ie. Ring/Busy/Idle. The probe is equipped with an insulated inductive pick up and will amplify the tone signal to an audible level. A LED is also included as a visual indicator. The probe has a volume control and either indicator can be switched off if desired.
- The signal leads are 500mm long and terminated with alligator clips.
- The modular leads is 300mm long and terminated a 4 pin RJ11 plug.
- Both units operate from a 9 volt batteries (Sold Separately).
- Supplied in a handy protective zip up vinyl case.
|Dimension for||Other (details below)|
|Size / Shape||9V|
|Batteries can be replaced by user|
|Battery used for||Main Product|
|Battery used for||Transmitter|
|Size / Shape||9V|