This 16 CH DVR incorporates AHD technology which can transmit 720p high definition video signal over traditional coaxial cable up to 500 meters; it adopts advanced Y/C signal separation and analogue signal filtering technology, which can effectively reduce colour noise, and with better image reproduction. Compared with traditional analogue cameras, AHD technology has significant improvement on imaging. Unlike IP Cameras AHD cameras transmit data that is not encoded resulting in no process and no delay real time and complete transmission.
Coupled with P2P connectivity means that is simpler than ever to connect your DVR to your iOS® or smart phone device than ever before. Simply download the app using the QR Code link in the manual. Connect your DVR to your broadband Router(Required). Scan the QR code on the DVR using the App, and you are connected. Now you can view your home or office camera’s remotely. Record continuously on all 8 channels in 720p high definition, or select motion event recording to maximise storage performance. Motion event recording can also be set to alert you via email or push notification.
Supplied with 1 x 16CH DVR, 4 x 720P cameras, connection cables, power supplies and USB mouse.
AHD cameras advantages:
• High resolution: Advanced signal filtering, 3D noise reduction, higher image resolution, better image reproduction.
• Long range transmission distance: max. 500 meters over traditional 75-3 coaxial cable.
• No video latency: Uncompressed video, real time transmitting
• Better compatibility: Compatible with D1/960H products.
• Easy to install: Support OSD menu, easy to operate and install
• Video Compression: H.264
• Operating System: Linux (embedded)
• Video - input / output: 4 Channel inputs / VGA and HDMI outputs
• Audio – input / output: 4 Channel inputs / 1 Channel output (RCA)
• Display / Record resolution: 1280 x 720P or 960 X 576 / 25fps
• Sensor and alarm I/O: 4 inputs / 1 output
• Notifications: Email
• Hard Disk Storage: 1TB SATA, supports up to 4TB
• Back-up: USB and network remote back-up
• Network interface: RJ45 10/100Mbps (DHCP and DDNS)
• PTZ Control: Supported
• IR Extender: 1 port
• Dimensions: 300(W) x 227(D) x 53(H)mm
• Image Sensor: 1.0 Megapixel, 1/4” CMOS
• Effective Pixels: 1280 (H) x 720 (V)
• Electronic Shutter: 1/25 - 1/10,000 Sec
• Lens: 3.6mm /6.0mm
• IP Rating: IP66
• Min Illumination: 0.05 Lux with IR
• Video Output: 1 channel BNC
• Day / Night: IR cut
• IR Type: 30 IR LEDs
• IR Range: 10m
• Power Requirement: 12VDC±10%
• Power Consumption: Max 4.2W