A weather resistant outdoor camera for a wide range of outdoor applications, including surveillance around the home, office or warehouse, or for wildlife applications. The PIR sensor triggers the 7MP camera for colour photos and videos by day or monochrome photo and videos by night. Night vision is assisted using the bright IR flash, which illuminates objects up to 12 metres away.
Photos and videos up to 90 seconds long are recorded to its 16MB internal memory or an SD Card (up to 32GB, available separately) for more storage. Playback the vision on the integrated 1.5" colour LCD screen while in the field, or by connecting to a PC.
Other features include a fast 1.3sec trigger time, highly sensitive microphone, TV output, and security lock hole for a padlock. Power is provided by 4 x D and 3 x C batteries. We recommend Alkaline batteries for longer operation. Supplied with USB and TV cable, mounting strap, lens hood and instruction manual.
• 3MP camera (up to 7MP Interpolated)
• Adjustable sensitivity (motion sensor)
• 5mm/8mm mixed infrared LED technology for wide and longer illumination
• Fast trigger time 1.3s at turbo mode
• Separate controls for camera and sensor, ideal to instant setup directly
• Time and Date stamp
• Built-in 1.5" TFT screen
• Backlit for Motion control LCD
• Pause time: 0-60 minutes
• Video length: 3-90s for day and night
• 1-3 Quick Shots setting
• 2-5 Burst Shots setting
• Video resolution: HD 1280 x 720 at 30fps
• Power: 4 x D and 3 x C Batteries required
• USB cable x 1
• TV cable x 1
• Belt Strap x 1
• Instruction manual x 1
For More info on Resolution.
|Recording modes||1-3 Quick Shots setting,2-5 Burst Shots setting|
|Battery used for||Main Product|
|Size / Shape||D|
|Batteries can be replaced by user|
|Compartment location||Internal / In-built|
|How is battery compartment kept closed||Clip|
|Batteries can be replaced|
|Size / Shape||C|