MONITOR BLOOD PRESSURE UPPER ARM AUT LCD
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
This pressure-cuff unit fits on your upper arm like the ones you find in most doctors rooms. This is called the Oscillometric system. It will measure 30-280mm mercury, and 40-195 pulse. It is fully self-contained, will blow up the cuff and then release it in a controlled way, automatically.
• Readings: Up to 100 readings
• Accuracy: ±3mm Hg, ±5% of pulse
• Display; Date/Time, Systolic, Diastolic and pulse rate
• Power: Requires 4 x AA batteries
• Console dimensions: 125(L) x 83(W) x 153(H)mm
Note: This is not a medical diagnostic device and is intended to provide indicative readings only. It should be used in conjunction with advice from a doctor or other clinical professional.