Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
An advanced professional laser distance meter which can be paired with a Smartphone adding greater functionality. The unit will measure distance, area, volume, pythagoras and tilt angle with ease, and will store the last 20 measurements for easy comparison and referral. You can add measurements together or subtract from one another. The Smartphone app allows you to store recorded data on your phone and share it with colleagues over the cloud, and even allows you to take a picture of what is being measured and overlay the measurements on the picture. An absolute must for tradies quoting on jobs, ensuring that everyone in your team knows exactly what work has been quoted on. Also includes a tripod thread for mounting to most camera stands so the device stays steady while measuring.
• Measuring Range: 0.05 to 70m
• Accuracy: +-1.5mm
• Measuring units: metres, inches, feet
• Tilt sensor measuring range: +-65 degree
• Measurement history: 20 records
• Auto laser switch-off after 30 seconds
• Auto instrument switch-off after 3 minutes
• Batteries: Requires 2 x AA
• Dimensions: 134(L) x 52(W) x 30(H)mm
LDM app available for download from the App Store and Google Play: