Master / Slave Powerboard
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
Energy saving made simple. These auto powerboards help save you money by ensuring your equipment is not left on unintentionally or in standby mode wasting energy and money.
To operate, simply connect your main device (eg. TV or PC) into the control socket, plug the pieces of equipment you wish to turn off automatically into the 'auto' sockets and equipment you wish to leave on into the 'always on socket' (eg. DVR for scheduled recording). Once the powerboard senses that the main device has turned off or gone into stand-by the 'auto' sockets will turn off. Once the control device turns back on, so will the 'auto' sockets.
• 1 Control socket, 4 auto on/off sockets, 1 always on socket
• Automatically turns off your peripheral equipment
• Power on indicator light + board activated light
• LED Surge protection function indicator light
• Power rating: 240V AC, 10A
• Maximum load: 2400W
• Surge protection: 700 joules
• Clamping Voltage: 775V
• Response time: 1ns
• EMI/RF noise filtration: 40dB
• Power cord length: 1.8m
• Dimensions: 340(L) x 120(W) x 35(D)mm
MS4080 - Energy Saving Powerboard with IR sensor for AV
|Type of adapter||power board|
|Number of Sockets||6pc|
|AC Voltage rating||240V|
|AC current rating||10A|