To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area and delivery method.
AREAS AUSTRALIA POST PREMIUM NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC METROPOLITAN 14th December 19th December NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC REGIONAL 13th December 14th December SA/TAS METROPOLITAN 12th December 14th December SA/TAS REGIONAL 10th December 14th December WA/NT METROPOLITAN 10th December 11th December WA/NT REGIONAL 6th December 7th December
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16 $100+ Free 12/12/2018 - 19/12/2018
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
These professional grade, high current solar charge controllers offer the flexibility to suit almost any solar installation. System voltage can be 12, 24 or 48V, and multiple units can be stacked together (up to 10 units max) allowing your system to grow and expand without rendering your old charge controller useless. Each unit features an LCD and front panel controls, and can be used as either a battery charger, load controller or diversion regulator. They can also be connected to a remote control for remote monitoring, and are fully protected against reverse polarity, short circuit, high temperature and overvoltage.
• System voltage: 12 - 48V
• Max solar voltage: 140V
• Max. operating voltage: 68V
• Parallel connection (x 10 units): Up to 600A
• Min. voltage to operate: 9V
• Power Consumption: 25mA while operating, 3mA when idle (inc. LCD)
• Cutout solar @ 90*C
• Cutout load @ 70*C
• Reconnect solar @ 70*C
• Reconnect load @ 50*C
• Humidity: 100% non-condensing with conformal coating on both sides of all PCBs
• Largest wire: 35mm^2 / 2GA
• Enclosure: type1, indoor rated
• Reverse polarity
• Over current
• Lightning and transient surge protection, using 4500W transient voltage suppressors
• High temperature protection via automatic current reduction or complete shut down
• Prevents reverse current from battery at night
NOTE: requires compatible 10pin data cable for parallel stacking or other communication connection