Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Equipped with a LiFePO4 battery, this jump starter is capable of providing up to 450 cold cranking amps (600A peak) but with nowhere near the weight of traditional lead acid style batteries! The dual function 1W LED light can be used as a white work light or set to flash red as a warning light. A built in USB power socket will prove very handy for charging your phone or other smart devices and a multifunction blue backlit LCD display will show the internal battery charge as a percentage, the vehicles battery voltage and a host of other error messages. As well as providing a jump start function, this unit can also test the battery and alternator via your vehicle lighter socket!
• USB ports x 2 provides up to 2.4A total current
• 19VDC socket for charging laptops
• Battery and alternator tester
• Emergency flash light and working light
• 12VDC 3A power for some car accessories
• Dimensions: 230(L) x 140(D) x 70(H)mm
• Battery capacity: 58WH
|DC current rating||450A|
|USB Voltage Output Range||5V|
|USB Current Output||2.4A|