The very popular LeoStick is a tiny Arduino-compatible board that's so small you can plug it straight into your USB port without requiring a cable! Even with its tiny size it has a full range of analogue and digital I/O just like its larger cousins, and also has a user-controllable RGB LED on the board and an on-board Piezo/sound generator so you can make your board light up and play sounds without any extra hardware at all! We don't supply the headers pre-soldered in case you wish to use header pins instead (available separately)
• ATmega32u4 MCU with 2.5K RAM and 32K Flash
• 6 analogue inputs (10-bit ADC) with digital I/O, 14 extra digital I/O pins
• Includes a getting started guide and header sockets for plug-in modules and projects.
• Compatible with the Arduino IDE
• User-controlled RGB LED
• Built in Piezo sound speaker
• Dimensions: 49(W) x 19(H) x 8(D)mm (11mm including header sockets)Support