To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area and delivery method.
NOTE: Daily order cut-off times are 2:45pm AEDT.
Area Australia Post Premium NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC Metro 15th December 20th December NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC Regional 12th December 16th December SA/TAS Metro 12th December 16th December SA/TAS Regional 8th December 10th December WA/NT Metro 8th December 10th December WA/NT Regional 6th December 9th December
Spend $70 Online and You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude indent and backordered lines
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods.
• This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery and excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Many cars are now employing an electronic control system called CANBus, which can be a problem when using LED replacement globes as the system will give a globe failure indication. Being CANBus compatible, these LED globes don’t cause these failure indications.
This globe features a special "3D" type of LED lamp, which provides an extremely even, wide light output that is very similar to a normal globe in style and appearance. This makes them a perfect replacement for interior lights, and automotive lamps where the light fitting has a lot of "clear" elements making other LED globes unattractive to look at. Powered by 12VDC, and suitable for off-road use only.
|Illuminated Colour||Cool white|
|Light Rating Lumens||120lm|
|Standard Fitting||36mm Festoon|
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock