Spend $70 Online and You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude indent and backordered lines
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods.
• This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery and excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Ref: Silicon Chip Nov-Dec 2006
We have improved and refined this kit since it was published and it is now even more stable and accurate. If you're into any kind of racing like cars, bikes boats or even the horses, this kit is for you. This Doppler radar gun is similar to the units used by the police but at a fraction of the cost. It reads speed in km/h or mph up to 250 km/h or 155 mph. The resolution and accuracy we have obtained from this well priced kit is fabulous and it includes a hold switch so you can freeze the reading. The electronics are mounted in the supplied Jiffy box and the radar gun assembly is can be made simply with two coffee tins fitted end to end. The circuit needs 12 VDC at only 130mA so you can use a small SLA or rechargeable battery pack. Kit includes PCB and all specified components.
Some SMD components with red perspex panel.
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock