Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Ref: Silicon Chip February 2007
An invaluable service tool, this frequency meter kit features an 8-digit LCD, automatic indication of units (Hz, kHz, MHz or GHz) and prescaler. Kit includes PCB with overlay, enclosure, LCD and all specified components.
• Input Impedance: 1.1MW in parallel with about 10pF
• Frequency range: 0.1Hz to 50MHz or better
• Untrimmed accuracy: ±20ppm equivalent to 1000Hz at 50MHz
• Trimmed accuracy: ±10ppm from -20°C to 70°C
• Resolution: High Resolution Mode: 0.1Hz from 0.1-150Hz; 1Hz from150Hz-16MHz; 10Hz from 16-50MHz. Low • • • Resolution Mode: 1Hz from 1-999Hz; 10Hz from 1kHz-50MHz
• Update time (approx.): 200ms for 10Hz resolution; 1s for 1Hz resolution; 1s for 0.1Hz resolution to 10Hz, 10s at 0.1Hz
• Display units: Hz from 0.1-999Hz; kHz from 1-999.999kHz; MHz from1-50MHz
• Current consumption: 65mA with 7.5-12V input
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock