Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Refer: Silicon Chip Magazine October 2013
Like modern cars, this kit will turn your car headlights on automatically if you forget to turn the lights on when it gets dark. It can also turn the lights off when you park to avoid a flat battery.
• Works with incandescent or halogen lights (May work with other types of light with daytime running lights disabled but this has not been tested)
• Suits majority of vehicles made in the last 25 years without automatic lights (lights switched on high side)
• Optional daytime running lights
• Adjustable light sensitivity
• Adjustable switch-off delay
• Adjustable daytime running brightness from zero up to nearly full brightness
• Under-voltage cut-out, to prevent battery over-discharge and to allow engine starting in cold weather/with a weak battery
• 25kHz PWM drive with EMI filtering to minimize radio interference
• Optional `leaving home' feature turns lights on for 30 seconds (adjustable) after doors unlocked (requires central locking)
• Optional `coming home' feature leaves lights on for 30 seconds (adjustable) after ignition is switched off
• Warning buzzer to indicate if lights have been left on (optional - buzzer included)
• Virtually no battery drain with lights and ignition off
• Protected against load dumps and other voltage spikes
• Can drive external relay for separately wired tail or instrument lamps
• Operating voltage: 11.5-15V DC
• Operating current: approximately 30mA
• Quiescent current: typically Total light power: 1-12A, 12-150W nominal (up to 175W @ 14.4V)
• Voltage drop: typically Dissipation: typically
• Kit supplied with double sided, solder-masked and screen-printed PCB, die-cast case (111 x 60 x 30mm), buzzer and electronic components. Cabling not included.
Note: Some SMD soldering required.
|Kit Form||Full Form (circuit and enclosure)|
|Kit Group||General Projects|
|Estimated Construction Time||4hr|
|Application Field||Automatic Healights Kit for Cars|
|Tools required||Soldering Iron,Flat Head Screwdriver|