Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
High quality IP68 rated cameras with 3-axis movement through a wide range. The power and video cables exit through the base, so are completely concealed from prying cutters. The camera bodies themselves are very compact so will fit unobtrusively into your surveillance setup. They're also equipped with IR LEDs so will work in darkness at up to 20 metres range.
Models include high resolution 550TVL, an economical 380TVL and a dummy camera that has been made using genuine components (housing, LEDs, lens etc.) so it looks identical to the real thing when installed.
• Sensor: 1/4
• Sensor brand: Sony SuperHAD
• Sensor resolution (H x V pixels): 510 x 492
• Resolution (horizontal TV lines): 380
• Minimum illumination (lux): 0.1 (IR off) / 0 (IR on)
• Lens: 6.0mm
• Power supply: 12VDC
• Current draw: 315mA
• Dimensions: 70(L) x 53(W) x 78(H)mm
For More info on Resolution.