Upscale 720p or 1080p video/audio content from a HDMI source to a new 4K TV that lacks a built-in upscaling feature. Upscaling is the process of increasing the resolution, while keeping pixelation to a minimum by guessing where new pixels should be located. This device also includes a HDMI micro B female port allowing your laptop or Tablet connection to a 4k screen. Totally inline so there's no need for an external power supply.
• Upscaled 720p/1080p/30Hz to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) /30Hz
• HDMI A Plug to HDMI A Socket
• Supports HDMI 1.4a standard
• Supports 3d video and HDCP
• Dimensions: 75(L) x 33(W) x 13.6(H)mm
• Total Length: 250mm