Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Get superior quality surveillance footage with the convenience of a ready to go package by using these high grade CCD cameras. Available as an indoor dome or weatherproof outdoor model, both feature Sony® Ex-View HAD II CCD sensors and Effio(TM) DSP to provide superior video quality. With a built-in array of infrared LEDs this premium image sensor will also provide excellent low light vision ensuring high quality video is captured day or night. Supplied with power supply and 18m combined video and power lead, they have a BNC composite video output for easy integration into existing surveillance systems.
• Sensor: 1/3 CCD
• Sensor type: Sony Ex-View HAD II 960H
• Sensor resolution (H x V pixels): 976 x 582
• Horizontal resolution: 650TVL (Day) 700TVL (Night)
• Minimum illumination: 0.01Lux
• IR illumination: 36 LEDs
• Effective IR range: Up to 12m
• Lens: 6mm
• Lens angle: 90°
• Power source: 12VDC
• Current draw: 90mA (IR OFF), 400mA (IR ON)
• Dimensions: 155(L) x 75(W) x 60(H)mm
QC8636 - High Grade CCD Dome Camera with IR Illumination
For More info on Resolution.
|Type of Camera||Bullet|
|Sensor Size||1/3 Inch|
|Sensor Brand||Sony ExView HAD II|
|Vertical TV Lines||650TVL|
|Horizontal Sensor Resolution||976Pixel|
|Vertical Sensor Resolution||582Pixel|
|DC Current Draw||90mA|
|Equipment Type||Surveillance Camera|