Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Get superior quality surveillance footage with the convenience of a ready to go package by using these high grade CCD cameras. Available as an indoor dome or weatherproof outdoor model, both feature Sony® Ex-View HAD II CCD sensors and Effio(TM) DSP to provide superior video quality. With a built-in array of infrared LEDs this premium image sensor will also provide excellent low light vision ensuring high quality video is captured day or night. Supplied with power supply and 18m combined video and power lead, they have a BNC composite video output for easy integration into existing surveillance systems.
• Sensor: 1/3 CCD
• Sensor type: Sony Ex-View HAD II 960H
• Sensor resolution (H x V pixels): 976 x 582
• Horizontal resolution: 650TVL (Day) 700TVL (Night)
• Minimum illumination: 0.01Lux
• IR illumination: 36 LEDs
• Effective IR range: Up to 12m
• Lens: 6mm
• Lens angle: 90°
• Power source: 12VDC
• Current draw: 90mA (IR OFF), 400mA (IR ON)
• Dimensions: 128(Dia) x 92(H)mm
QC8634 - High Grade CCD Outdoor Camera with IR Illumination
For More info on Resolution.
|Video Output Connection||BNC|
|Focal Length of cam/lens||6mm|
|Sensor Brand||Sony ExView HAD II|
|Type of Camera||Dome|
|Camera Video Output Signal||Composite Video (CVBS)|
|Sensor Size||1/3 Inch|
|Horizontal Sensor Resolution||976Pixel|
|Vertical Sensor Resolution||582Pixel|
|Vertical TV Lines||650TVL|
|DC Max current||90mA-400mA|
|Equipment Type||Surveillance Camera|