* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
Mounts to the car windscreen to record vision, audio, GPS coordinates and speed to an MicroSD memory card (available separately), which can be played back later to prove what happened in a car accident. The camera cycle records until the G-sensor is triggered during excessive braking, acceleration or collision. You can also manually trigger the recording if you see an incident ahead. Use the 2.4 colour screen to help align the camera or to playback any recordings. Connect to a PC with Internet connection to see the car location on GoogleMaps during the playback. Other features include HDMI output to playback on a large TV, two bright LEDs to improve night time recording, and Li-ion battery to extend the recording should the power be disconnected.
Features: • GPS • G-sensor • 5MP HD Sensor - HD 720P (1280 x 720) @ 30fps • Cycled Recording • Approx. 25mins per 1 GB • 2 brights LEDS for low light recording • Video format: H.264/AVI or MP4 • 95 degree wide angle lens • Microphone • Supports micro SDHC cards up to 32GB (MicroSD only) • Playback software is compatible with 32-bit Win XP/Vista/7 only • Battery Run Time: 30 minutes
Playback Video >
Download a short video of the native 720p recorded video
Review your journey or incident in detail using the supplied playback software. It displays the date/time stamp and the speed/direction of your vehicle, while tracking the progress of your journey in real-time via Google Maps*.
Notes: * An Internet connection is required to run Google Maps. The tracking is based on the recorded GPS coordinates of your actual journey.
FIRMWARE UPDATE 15/3/2013
New firmware update includes Car recorder viewer software that works with Google Maps new version. Removing any API Key issues when attempting playback using the software.
NOTE: Please un-install any existing Car recorder viewer program in your computer should it be previously installed before proceeding with the firmware update.
Instructions for installing new firmware:
1) Format a MicroSD card or use a new MicroSD card, copy files YUWEI_HW_BB_V1.6.bin and CLBOOT in to the MicroSD card using a Card Reader.
2) Then insert the MicroSD card in to the QV3793 unit. Go to the SETTINGS Menu, then select Firmware Update.
3) The unit will show a progress bar during the update, once the update is complete, the unit will turn OFF AUTOMATICALLY.
4) Connect the unit to your computer and explore to access the New Car recorder viewer software and install for playback use.
NOTE: Should the unit fail to update the firmware, please repeat steps 1 to 3. We take no responsibility for any unit failure that may occur due to the firmware update procedure.
Click here to download the firmware.
NEW CAR RECORDER VIEWER SOFTWARE 06/05/2013
Delete any previously installed versions of this software before attempting a new installation. The new software will resolve any API Key playback issue.
Click here to download the car recorder viewer software.