Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
A sophisticated handheld anemometer with the sensor separate from the display. Provides simultaneous display of wind and temperature. Extend the sensor to reach clear airflow in turbulent areas or out a window when checking external conditions. Also ideal for measuring air flow within equipment without having the display obscured.
• Air speed in metres/sec; km/hr; feet/min; miles-per-hour; knots
• Air flow in cubic metres/minute; cubic feet/minute with adjustable air flow area
• Data hold
• Records minimum, maximum, and average reading
• Auto power off
• Ball bearing mounted sensor impeller
• LED backlit LCD screen
|Outdoor / Exterior Scale||0°C-50°C|
|Are batteries included|
|Batteries can be replaced|
|Battery compartment location||Back|
|How is battery compartment kept closed||Screw|
|Wind Speed Range||1.4km/h-108km/h|
|Measures Wind Direction|
|Displays speed in km/h|
|Displays speed in knots|
|Additional Part Type||Sensor|