To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area and delivery method.
AREAS AUSTRALIA POST PREMIUM NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC METROPOLITAN 14th December 19th December NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC REGIONAL 13th December 14th December SA/TAS METROPOLITAN 12th December 14th December SA/TAS REGIONAL 10th December 14th December WA/NT METROPOLITAN 10th December 11th December WA/NT REGIONAL 6th December 7th December
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16 $100+ Free 12/12/2018 - 19/12/2018
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Refer: Silicon Chip Magazine November, 2013.
Precisely records where your car, boat or aeroplane has travelled over time, which you can playback on software such as Google Earth to map your journey. It's a great device for off-road drivers, sailors, farmers and grey nomads and can record a lifetime of travelling onto a single SD card.
• Records the route, time & date on an SD card (available separately) each time the vehicle is used
• Stored SD card data can be displayed in Google Earth or other mapping software
• Records points of interest (POI) at the press off a button*. In Google Earth, each POI marker is displayed as a yellow pin with an associated time & distance from the start
• Records in up to five formats: Google Earth KML, GPS Exchange, raw NMEA data & two Microsoft Excel compatible formats
• Can record POI locations in a spreadsheet called LOG.XLS and can record a travel diary with private & business entries in a spreadsheet called DIARY.XLS
• When diary recording is turned on, pressing the POI button during a trip means that the distance travelled (in km) is recorded in the 'Business' column of DIARY.XLS
• Powered from the vehicle's 12V battery & can be permanently wired into circuit.
Kit supplied with silk-screened PCB, enclosure (150 x 80 x 30mm) with label, pre-programmed PIC, GPS module, and electronic components. *Power cable and push button switches for POI and travel available separately depending on your application.
The SMD components are already pre-soldered to the PCB to save you the hassle.
|Kit Form||Full Form (circuit and enclosure)|
|Kit Group||General Projects|
|Application Field||GPS Data Logger/Tracker Kit|
|Vehicle Connection||Hard Wired|