GPS/GSM Tracking Device
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
Other features include an engine kill function to remotely disable the petrol pump, and movement sensor to extend battery life. An SOS/Panic button is also supplied which can send an SMS to the pre-programmed mobile phones. The built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery will keep the device functioning for up to 4 days when power is disconnected, which could help you locate the vehicle should it have been stolen and abandoned.
There is no installation or on-going tracking charges. You only pay for the GSM sim card and service. Supplied with wiring loom, installation and operation manual.
Please Note: This tracker is compatible with 3G SIM cards , however it only operates on a 2G band .
• Real time upload current location to website
• Turn off car engine by Internet platform or SMS for Anti-theft
• Listening sound around tracker with silence by SMS or platform.
• No platform Service charge (Our free tracking platform)
• SIMCOM GSM module (Quad band)
• Upload interval is 30 seconds according the setting of tracker
• Built in shock sensor to control GPS on off to extend battery life
• Shock sensor can be used as car shock & movement alarm
• Website shows history tracking
• Platform uses free Google Maps
• Send alert when vehicle exits a restricted area
• Send alert when vehicle exceeds the restricted speed
• Power supply disconnect alarm
• Data Usage: 0.07KB every 30 second upload interval
• Normal operating temperature: -20 to +55°C
• Restricted operating temperature: -35 to +70°C
• GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• GSM & GPS Antenna: Built-in
• GPS Channels: 32
• Locate Accuracy: 5 ~ 10m
• GPS Start Time: 1sec (Hot start), 36sec (Cold start)
• Standby current: 1 - 2mA
• Tracking current: 35mA
• Operating voltage: 12 - 32VDC
• Charge voltage: 5V
• Battery: 800mAh Li-ion
• Unit dimensions: 68(L)x48(W)x20(D)mm
Setting APN name:
For some mobile service providers, the APN name must be set to get through the internet by GPRS. Send SMS APN*123456*apn name to the tracker, in which, APN is the fixed command. 123456 is the password and apn name is the APN name of a mobile service provider. When this has been successfully made, there will be an SMS APN: apnname.
Note: With some mobile service providers, it is not necessary to set a APN or GPRS username & password. Please contact your mobile service provider to confirm this.
New Smartphone App and website upgrade:
A new online tracking website and smartphone app is available to use with the LA9011 GPS tracker. Some earlier models are on the previous website. In order to use the new website and smartphone app, you will need to update the IP address for the GPS tracker using the following instructions:
New Website: http://www.responsegps.com/
Note: It may take up to 10 working days for the tracking device to full upgrade to the new website.
Send the SMS command “IP*123456*18.104.22.168,8011” to the GPS tracker.
Using default settings, “123456” refers to the password.
Please enter your password in place of “123456” if you have changed it.
If the command is successful then you will receive a SMS saying “IP*123456*22.214.171.124,8011”
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 022 888 (NZ customers: 0800 452 922) and provide the last 7 digits of your serial number so it can be activated for the new website, please allow up to 10 business days for completion.
Please Note: With the use of iPhone or iPads, the location setting needs to be enabled in order for the iOS app to function properly.
When entering the user name and password, please make sure to use the last 7 digits of the serial number for the username and password.
iOS App available for download from the App Store. Android App now available for download.
|GPSTrack1||Android APK file|