In accordance with the Victorian State Government instructions to move to Alert Level 4, from 08:30am on Thursday 6th August, the majority of our Melbourne Metropolitan stores will continue to service our online operations through contactless click & collect and home deliveries.
Please note access to these showrooms will be restricted during this period. Our stores in Geelong, Shepparton and Albury will continue trading as normal. Click here for trading info.
Due to larger volumes currently being handled by our freight companies, we are temporarily suspending our express freight service. Standard freight may also be delayed due to the increased volumes. We appreciate your patience and understanding whilst we do our best to deliver your essential items as fast as possible.
Spend $99 online and you'll get free shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude:
- Indent and backordered lines
- High demand low stocked items
- Specialty or promotional items
- Spare parts
- Gift cards
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods.
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• This offer excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout mainland Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
$99 to $499
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Dangerous goods in reference to shipping are items or substances that when transported are a risk to health, safety, property or the environment. These include and are not limited to: explosives, radioactive materials, flammable liquids, dangerous or volatile chemicals, strong acids, compressed gases, poisons and aerosols. Items that can contain these materials include battery banks, aerosols, some tools and lithium batteries. Items marked with the Dangerous Goods icon below may be subject to shipping/delivery restrictions.
Airfreight Not Available
Guider II is a professional FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) 3D printer. With an all-metal frame design and body side panels made of high-strength ABS material, the Guider II not only has a stable print performance, but also lightweight and durable. Perfect for the architectural and construction sector, science research, manufacturing industries and education.
FlashPrint, the mainstream slicing software used by FlashForge, has gained outstanding reviews by the media and professionals. The software further offers an expert mode, which allows dozens of parameters to be set by the user, for greater printing flexibility. With the external/internal compensation feature the dimensional errors are reduced to 0.02 mm.
• Innovative Extruder System – completely encased air supply system to elevate printing smoothness
• Heatable Build Plate – supports multiple mainstream filament types for diverse printing needs
• Touch Screen – Guider II is equipped with a 5-inch full colour touch screen and multilingual user interface. Specification: