To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area and delivery method.
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
12/12/2018 - 19/12/2018
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Have a question ? Call our Techstore on 1800 022 888
Guider II is a professional FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) 3D printer. With an all-metal frame design and body side panels made of high-strength ABS material, the Guider II not only has a stable print performance, but also lightweight and durable. Perfect for the architectural and construction sector, science research, manufacturing industries and education.
FlashPrint, the mainstream slicing software used by FlashForge, has gained outstanding reviews by the media and professionals. The software further offers an expert mode, which allows dozens of parameters to be set by the user, for greater printing flexibility. With the external/internal compensation feature the dimensional errors are reduced to 0.02 mm.
• Innovative Extruder System – completely encased air supply system to elevate printing smoothness
• Heatable Build Plate – supports multiple mainstream filament types for diverse printing needs
• Touch Screen – Guider II is equipped with a 5-inch full colour touch screen and multilingual user interface. Specification: