EXTENDER HDMI CAT5 TCP/IP W/IR EXT
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
Utilises the TCP/IP protocol to extend a HDMI source up to 100m away over a common Cat5e/6 cable. Resolutions from 480p all the way up to 1080p at 60Hz can be carried over the Cat5 cable without interference or loss of signal. Since it uses the same protocol as a common computer network, the HDMI sender unit can also be connected to a 4 port router to split the signal to many other receivers. Ideal for setting up multiple displays in a foyer or club over long distances. It also comes with an extremely handy IR repeater so you can use your remote to control the source over those large distances. Power supplies included.
• Input/output of sender: 1 x female HDMI, 1 x female RJ45
• Input/output of receiver: 1 x female RJ45, 1 x female HDMI
• Vertical frequency range: 50/60Hz
• Video amplifier bandwidth: Max up to 1.65Gbps/165MHz
• Resolution Interlaced: 480i, 576i, 1080i for HDMI
• Resolution Progressive 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p for HDMI
• Power: 5VDC 2A x 2 (included)
• Power consumption: Sender/Receiver 2.5W each
• Dimensions: 103(L) x 84(W) x 25(D)mm
Extra receiver AC1701 available separately