To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area and delivery method.
AREAS AUSTRALIA POST PREMIUM NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC METROPOLITAN 14th December 19th December NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC REGIONAL 13th December 14th December SA/TAS METROPOLITAN 12th December 14th December SA/TAS REGIONAL 10th December 14th December WA/NT METROPOLITAN 10th December 11th December WA/NT REGIONAL 6th December 7th December
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Utilises the TCP/IP protocol to extend a HDMI source up to 100m away over a common Cat5e/6 cable. Resolutions from 480p all the way up to 1080p at 60Hz can be carried over the Cat5 cable without interference or loss of signal. Since it uses the same protocol as a common computer network, the HDMI sender unit can also be connected to a 4 port router to split the signal to many other receivers. Ideal for setting up multiple displays in a foyer or club over long distances. It also comes with an extremely handy IR repeater so you can use your remote to control the source over those large distances. Power supplies included.
• Input/output of sender: 1 x female HDMI, 1 x female RJ45
• Input/output of receiver: 1 x female RJ45, 1 x female HDMI
• Vertical frequency range: 50/60Hz
• Video amplifier bandwidth: Max up to 1.65Gbps/165MHz
• Resolution Interlaced: 480i, 576i, 1080i for HDMI
• Resolution Progressive 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p for HDMI
• Power: 5VDC 2A x 2 (included)
• Power consumption: Sender/Receiver 2.5W each
• Dimensions: 103(L) x 84(W) x 25(D)mm
Extra receiver AC1701 available separately