Use this air quality sensor to detect the amount of dust in the air. The small board has a Sharp GP2Y1014AU optical sensor onboard that uses an infrared LED and photoelectric transistor to detect reflected light from dust in the air. Fine particles as small as 0.8μm in diameter can be detected, including smoke particles, such as cigarette smoke.
• Ultra-Low Power Consumption
• Analogue Voltage Output is Linear with Dust Density
• 0.5V/(0.1mg/m3) Sensitivity
• Detects Particles as Small as 0.8μm
• 0.9V Reference Voltage of Clean Air