Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm, 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
DiSEqC (pronounced "Die-Sec") is the signal protocol used between a satellite receiver and a dish rotor. This DiSEqC motor connects to the output of an LNB and to the input of a DiSEqC receiver or interface box. When you select a different channel on your receiver, the motor rotates the dish to the correct satellite position so you get the best picture. The motor also supports receivers with Goto "X" function for manual position adjustment.
- Protocol: DiSEqC 1.2 & Goto "X"
- Compatible receiver: Receiver with DiSEqC 1.2 or Interface Box
- Compatible antenna size: 120cm max.
- Satellite position: 100 positions
- Azimuth Angle: 80° East - 80° West (160°)
- Elevation Angle: 25° - 75°
- Speed: 2.5°/second at 13V or 3.2°/second at 18V