COVID19 - Shipping Delays
We are currently experiencing an increased volume of online orders, along with delays and general congestion within our freight and logistic networks. Australia Post and local couriers are also experiencing unprecedented demands on their delivery services, leading to longer than normal delivery times. Unfortunately, this is resulting in delays getting some of your orders delivered to you on time.
Services that continue to operate as normal are Click & Collect and Express Delivery.
Spend $99 Online & You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude:
• Indent and backordered lines
• High demand low stocked items
• Specialty or promotional items
• Spare parts
• Gift cards
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods, like:
• 3D Printers
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• This offer excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout mainland Australia by standard (road) freight delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Same/Next day: 0 - 2 working days**
|Standard Under $99||$8|
|Standard Over $99||FREE|
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized/bulky items or in all locations. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
** Same/Next day not available in all locations or on all products and may be limited to stock availability. The cart delivery "Ship to me" will present what options are available to suit your order.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
The majority of our logistics providers deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Dangerous goods in reference to shipping are items or substances that when transported are a risk to health, safety, property or the environment. These include and are not limited to: explosives, radioactive materials, flammable liquids, dangerous or volatile chemicals, strong acids, compressed gases, poisons and aerosols. Items that can contain these materials include battery banks, aerosols, some tools and lithium batteries. Items marked with the Dangerous Goods icon below may be subject to shipping/delivery restrictions.
Click & Collect Also Available
Need your order even sooner? Order online and collect in-store in 1 hour. Learn more here.